Zach and I just wrapped up Phase One of 80 Day Obsession and ya’ll, our results are INSANE. I mean- check out our pictures! When they said this was going to be the program of the year, they weren’t joking. There is only a one pound difference between these pictures for me, 4 for Zach. I find that funny because when I post- people are like, how much are you down? My answer- mmm basically nothing. 😂 It’s not the weight that I am focused on. It’s how I feel. And can I be transparent with you for a second? I feel incredible. SPECIAL shoutout to my hubs who is absolutely CRUSHING this too.
So yes, I finished phase one and I am down one pound & 7.5 inches. I started this program terrified for one reason. It was 80 days lol. But y’all these first 26 have been INCREDIBLE. They are flying by, Im excited, look forward to every workout, and I am getting stronger EVERY day. I started week one using 10’s, 15’s and ended using 15-40’s for certain moves. Unreal.
You can watch our Phase One Recap below. You can see how weird we are, the progress we have made, video transformations, and how we have grown in the past month. Subscribe to the VLOG while you’re there!
Anywho, the real reason you clicked on this post right? You’re looking for some recipes. Good news for you. I don’t believe in boring food. If my meals are traditional, boring, whatever— I will get bored quick and when you’re doing an 80 day program- you can’t afford to do that. PLUS, I have a man to keep happy. So I wanted to pass on my FAVORITE concoctions I came up with for phase one. I’ll make sure you get the container equivalents too.
- Breakfast BLT (1R, 1G, 1Y, 1SP).
- What you need: Whole Wheat Tortilla, 1 tsp mayo, 2 slices turkey bacon, 1 egg, 1 cup of lettuce & tomato mixed.
- How to make it: Spread one tsp of mayo on the bottom of the tortilla shell, cook the egg & turkey bacon, add to the wrap, put lettuce & tomato on it, a little bit of garlic powder if you have it & wala! (I have a T Fal Opti Grill that I use for everything. So I actually put this on there and THEN eat it. If you don’t have it, eating it regular is just as good!)
- Sausage Pasta Salad Bowl (1R, 1Y, 1G, 1O, 1SP).
- What you need: Whole Wheat Pasta, 1 cup chicken sausage, 1 cup mixed cucumbers & tomato, Any Dressing (Fix Approved)
- How to make it: Cut up the veggies and put into a bowl, boil the pasta, cook the sausage through. Let cool, add in an orange container of dressing. EASY & delicious.
- Chicken Quesadilla + Side of Pineapple (1R, 1Y, 1G, 1B, 1P, 1SP)
- What you need: Whole Wheat Tortilla, 1 cup of peppers, tomato and onions cooked and mixed, 1 red of shredded chicken, 1 blue of cheddar cheese, pineapple, dollop of greek yogurt, dollop of salsa.
- How to make it: Take a whole wheat tortilla and put HALF of the blue container of cheese on half of it, cook the chicken and shred it with two forks and put it on top of the cheese, cook veggies on a skillet and put on top of the chicken, put other half of blue container on top of peppers. Fold the tortilla over and do one of the following: If you have an Opti Grill like me, put it on there for a few minutes until the cheese melts and tortilla is grilled. If you do NOT have one, put a tooth pick in it to hold the tortilla down and broil on low for 4-6 minutes. Top with a dollop of plain greek yogurt & salsa. Side of Pineapple.
- Turkey Chili + 1/2 cup tomato (1R, 1Y, 1 G, 1SP)
- Click here for the recipe. This is from the FIXATE cooking show and since it only counts for 1/2 a green, I add in an extra 1/2 container of tomato. Serving size is 1 1/2 cups. This was one of my favorite post workout meals.
- Air-Fryer Chicken Nachos (1R, 1Y, 1G, 1B, 1SP)
- What you need: 2 corn tortillas, 1 cup of peppers and onions cooked and mixed, 1 red of shredded chicken, 1 blue of cheddar cheese, dollop of greek yogurt, dollop of salsa, jalapeno slices & tomato.
- How to make it: This recipe is based on how I do this in the air-fryer, FYI. Take 2 corn tortillas and use a pizza slicer to cut into eighths. Toss in 1 tsp of olive oil and put into air fryer for 4-6 minutes, tossing halfway through. These will make little chips! Once it’s finished, top with the cooked veggies. Cook the chicken and shred it with two forks. Put the portion size on the plate & top it with your blue container of cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds to melt. Add to the nachos. Top with greek yogurt, jalapenos, tomato, & salsa.
- Mini Tortilla Pizzas (1R, 1Y, 1G, 1B, 1P, 1 SP)
- What you need: Whole Wheat Tortilla, cup of shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, one cup of spinach, tomato, onion, organic marinara sauce.
- How to make it: Broil a whole wheat tortilla for 3 minutes on low. Flip and broil another 3 minutes. Top with 2 tbsp of marinara sauce, add all veggies, cook and shred chicken and add to pizza. Top with blue container of cheese. Broil for another 4-5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Buffalo Chicken Bowl (1R, 1G, 1Y, 1SP)
- Click here for the recipe. Make sure you portion everything out in your containers, but this one is SO simple to make.
- Chicken Tenders, Sweet Potato Fries, + Veggie. (1R, 1Y, 1G, 1SP)
- Click here for the recipe. This is a PERFECT Friday or Saturday dinner. My hubs looked forward to this weekly.
Join our next bootcamp: