Nonstick cooking spray
12 large eggs
Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
1 (10-oz.) bag raw baby spinach, chopped
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped 2 medium green onions, chopped
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Lightly coat a twelve-cup muf n tin with spray. Set aside.
3. Place eggs in a large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Add spinach, bell pepper, and green onions; mix well.
5. Evenly pour egg mixture into muf n cups.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of cups comes out clean.