Yep. To me!
It was one year ago when I made the decision to change my life forever. I joined the Beachbody family a skeptic, on the fence, and very unsure of what to expect.
Due to my busy schedule and lack of pay, I never set time out for myself. I never focused on my well being as much as I should have. Yes, I have worked out religiously for two years but I wasn’t getting the results I was looking for. I was miserable. I hated my job, I ate whatever I wanted, I sulked, I took it out on people I loved, I was walking down the path to self-destruction.
It took several months of that lifestyle before I realized I needed to make a change. A little over a year ago, I saw my friend Natalie talking on Facebook about a program that was changing her life. I stopped and read it. But I didn’t stay long. I kept on scrolling. Again, I was a skeptic. I didn’t believe a workout program was the answer to all of my problems.
But as weeks went on, it didn’t take long for me to realize what was mistaken as “the thing of the week” was in fact, PASSION. Natalie loved telling the story about how her life & body was changing just by becoming HEALTHY. I wanted that too.
Fast forward one year- and here I am.
Sitting in my living room, 100% overwhelmed with what has happened in my life over the past year.
- I paid off my CAR!
- My team is ranked 1,053 in a company of 280,000 coaches.
- I have my own TEAM of amazing people.
- My attitude has changed
- I paid for an all-inclusive vacation to Punta Cana in cash!
- I built a stable savings account
- I’ve never invested a DIME into my own personal journey
- I have helped more than 100 people achieve their own fitness goals
- I’ve changed people’s lives
- I cut up one of my credit cards
- I earned a free ticket to Summit and helped one of my coaches do the same
- I have a vision for my future
- I don’t look back. I am constantly looking forward.
- I am a Diamond coach.
- I have earned a FREE vacation in March 2016 to Jamaica
- I am considered a LEADER
- I have the potential of being a 6 figure earner by the time I am 30 years old.
- I have read countless books, listened to dozens of podcasts, and my mindset is a 180 of the way it used to be
- I was able to DOUBLE my income in one year.
- I inspire people for a living
- I am in the best shape I have EVER been in
- I am STILL drinking my Shakeology daily
- I am part of something so big, I don’t think anyone can truly understand until they witness it themselves.
I am a work in progress. Believe me. My life didn’t change overnight and there are days I still have doubts. I have watched other coaches that started after me skyrocket past me in their businesses. I have failed a countless amount of times. I have had people criticize me for what I am doing. I have had skeptics. I have people cancel their orders or return them all the time.
I had one choice.
Give up? Let it define me?
Keep pushing forward? Put my blinders on and run as fast as MY LEGS can take me to the finish line.
I choose option two. I am what they call a LIFER. a BELIEVER. a DREAMER. and a MENTOR. This is going to happen for me and my team. I truly believe that.
I can’t thank Natalie enough for introducing me to this opportunity. I am unbelievable grateful for all the support throughout the past year, the people that pushed me forward, the good Lord for showing me my purpose, and for a company that showed me I WAS WORTH IT.
I have BIG goals for years 2-5. BIG FREAKING GOALS. #dontbelievemejustwatch